Certificate Course in Print Journalism
The Print Journalism course is framed with the objective of churning out fully-trained journalists for leading media organisations. Under this course students get opportunities to learn the functioning of print industry and its emerging trends.
What you will learn
The course focusses on the following topics to enable students to be fully equipped for entering into the Print industry.
- News reporting for Print media
- Print production
- Still photography
- News editing
- Basics of news reporting
- Treatment of news
- Introduction to photography
- Basics of Feature writing
- Introduction to Editing techniques
- Basics of newspaper production