Certificate Course in Radio Programming
This comprehensive course aims to provide an understanding of the operation of radio station and radio industry. It exposes students to the radio broadcast industry, technical and creative aspects of radio programming and a thorough training in radio jockeying.
What you will learn
The course emphasizes on the following topics:
- Script writing for radio
- Radio news
- Writing and presentation of compeering for radio
- Voice modulation and compeering for various genres.
- Overview of the sound software
- Various aspects of radio management
- All kinds of radio formats i.e. Private Radio, AIR, Community Radio and Webcasting.
- How to become an RJ & programme presentation tactics.
- Voice & Speech skill development & Diction training.
- Show Anchoring and Voice over training.
- News Reading, story telling, Vachikam and poetry recitation
- Training of editing & programme production on the latest sound software.
- Art of script writing for radio & other creative writings.